Welcome to Harble Ridge!
As you arrive in The Hocking Hills you are surrounded by nature and a community that is ready to share their stories and adventures with you. At Harble Ridge you will be surrounded by 40 private acres of woods and you will be creating new stories and adventures with your friends and loved ones.
Each of our properties is designed for a combination of luxury, comfort, indoor/outdoor living, and experiencing the best that the area has to offer. Spend your days relaxing on the deck or hiking the natural wonders of Hocking Hills. Spend your evenings surrounding a crackling fire or gathering in the hot tub. No matter how or where you spend your time while you are at Harble Ridge you will be surrounded by nature's beauty, friends, and family. The new memories you create will last a lifetime.
Why Stay With Us?
- Just minutes to Old Man's Cave, Ash Cave, and Conkle's Hollow
- Less than 10 miles to grocery, pharmacy and dining
- Surrounded by 40 private, wooded acres with well maintained trails for exploring
- Luxury, hotel quality linens and towels in every bedroom
- Private hot tub at each location
- Private fire pit at each location
- Special attention paid to indoor/outdoor living areas
- Maintenance available 24/7
- Family owned and operated, we will provide personal service to make sure your stay includes exactly what you need.