Welcome to The Lodge at Harble Ridge!
Conveniently located in the heart of The Hocking Hills, The Lodge at Harble Ridge is just minutes away from some of the most popular hiking and tourism destinations in the area. Situated on a secluded, forty-acre wooded landscape, the property includes a deluxe fire pit, children's swing set, large hot tub and indoor entertainment options for all ages. With beds for twenty-three people and abundant gathering spaces inside and out, The Lodge will provide the perfect setting for you to connect with nature and your traveling companions.
Picture the perfect getaway to The Hocking Hills - exploring some of the best natural scenery Ohio has to offer along with endless options available in the surrounding towns to fill your days. As you return to The Lodge you will be welcomed home with various options to fill the rest of your days - a soak in the hot tub, s'mores by the fire pit, and a few friendly games in the rec room. As the sun sets over the serene wooded backdrop you can share stories and laughter around the fire pit or cuddled around the wood burning fireplace. Whatever adventures your vacations include, The Lodge will be a welcoming retreat for your entire party.
Why Book The Lodge?
- Beds for 23 guests, no sleeper sofas
- Large, covered hot tub with surrounding lounge area
- Outdoor kitchen featuring a 40" built in grill, granite counter tops, and outdoor dining tables for adults and kids
- Deluxe fire pit featuring six swings and numerous Adirondack chairs
- Outdoor swing set for kids
- Fully stocked rec room with Shuffle Board, Air Hockey, Custom Arcade, Pop-A-Shot Basketball, a 70" television, leather couches and a wet bar.
- Special indoor play area designed for kids under 5
- Just minutes to Old Man's Cave, Ash Cave, and Conkle's Hollow
- Less than 10 miles to grocery, pharmacy and dining
- 40 private, wooded acres with well maintained trails for exploring