Please read the following general policies and share them with all parties that will be joining you. The policies listed below cover many areas of the rental property but additional details may also be located in your contract and/or at the rental property.
Contact Information & Availability:
You may contact us via email or phone at any time. We are a family run business and we will do our best to answer any questions within 24 hours. If you have an emergency while renting the property please call or text us and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
- A two night stay is required for all rentals
- All reservations require a non-refundable 50% deposit at the time of booking. The remaining 50% will be due 30 days prior to your reservation.
- All reservations are subject to state and county lodging and sales tax
- All reservations require a small non-refundable insurance fee which protects the guest and owner in the event of unintentional damage to the property.
- Certain holidays will be charged at peak season rates, see our reservation calendar for full details
- We accept all major credit cards and require a credit card on file for any additional charges that may occur
- No pets are allowed on any properties, if a pet is found at the property an automatic $200 fee will be charged to the credit card on file.
- No smoking is allowed inside of any rental property or on any area of the wooden decks. You may smoke around the fire pit. An automatic $400 fee will be charged to the credit card on file if we find evidence of smoking in the house or on the deck.
- No firearms may be discharged on the Harble Ridge property at any time
- There are no fireworks allowed on any part of the Harble Ridge property
- Although our cabins are located on a secluded property we do have neighbors and we ask that you are respectful with your noise levels while you are visiting Harble Ridge
- No student groups, house parties or receptions are allowed at any of our properties
Refunds, Discounts & Cancellations:
- All payments and deposits are non-refundable
- We will make every effort to re-schedule your reservation with you if a change is needed. If more than one change occurs an administrative fee may be charged.
- We offer limited discounts throughout the year, following our social media pages is the best way to hear about them. Only one discount code may be applied to each reservation
- Although we try to make your stay with us as relaxing and carefree as possible, there are many situations that are out of our control. Refunds will not be given for any of the following occurrences:
- Unexpected weather
- Power outages
- Early departure of guests
- Unexpected mechanical failures or utility issues
- Unexpected unavailability of any items including, but not limited to, the hot tub, game room games, satellite or Wifi
- Accidents, illnesses or injuries that occur during your visit
- Unexpected visits from wildlife, critters or other natural pests
Game Room, Cornhole & Fire Pit:
- No food or drink are allowed on or around the game tables. Please use the bar area, living room or provided ledges for any food or drink.
- No sitting, standing or laying on the game tables
- Please don't remove any game equipment from the game room
- Please return all Cornhole boards and bags to the house after use. Do not leave equipment outside overnight, in inclement weather, or for long periods of time during your stay. Please wipe down the boards before putting them away if needed.
- We are happy to have firewood bundles available before you arrive. You can request this when booking your reservation or you may email us to request this and we will invoice you for the bundles. We can not refund any unused firewood.
- Please be respectful of the Fire Pit area and clean up after your group
- Please wipe down all s'more sticks after use
- Please clean up any empty cans, bottles, cups, dishes, etc
- Please clean up any cigarette butts
- Do not remove any branches/sticks from trees to use for kindling or fire wood
Hot Tub Policies:
- Additional safety rules and policies are posted near the hot tub on property, please review all policies before using the hot tub. Use of the hot tub is at your own risk.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall not use the hot tub unsupervised. Unsupervised use by children is strictly prohibited. Never leave children unattended in the vicinity of the hot tub.
- The hot tub MUST BE covered when not in use, especially if there are any children in the vicinity.
- Please check the temperature of the water in the hot tub before use. Maximum safe water temperature should be established by a medical practitioner, not to exceed 104 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Do not use or allow the hot tub to be used alone or while under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Do not add anything to the water including foaming bubbles, chemicals, soaps, bath oils, etc. If these items are used in the hot tubs, an additional cleaning fee will be assessed.
- Please do not use candles (floating or any type) or electrical appliances in or near the hot tub. Absolutely no shoes, pets or food in the hot tub. Do not use any glass dishes or cups in or near the hot tub.
- Please do not turn off or unplug the hot tub.